Omron Blood Pressure Monitor M2
• The clinically validated M2 from Omron is a cost-effective device designed to deliver accurate results and lasting service.
• Containing the same Intellisense technology found in Omron's other 'M' class blood pressure monitors, inflation is controlled to ensure patient comfort.
• The blood pressure monitor's clear LCD display shows systolic and diastolic pressures along with pulse rate. Clear indicators highlight correct cuff wrapping and the presence of possible arrhythmias.
• Blood pressure readings are compared with reference values and up to 30 readings can be stored in the unit's memory.
• The M2 is supplied with a 22cm to 32cm cuff as standard.
• 1 x Omron M2
• 1 x Easy Cuff (22-32 cm)
• 1 x Instruction Manual
• 1 x Storage Case
• 1 x Blood Pressure Pass
• 4 x AA Batteries Included
• Supplied Cuff: Easy Cuff 22-32cm
• Warranty: 3 Years
• Measurement Method: Oscillometric
• Blood Pressure Range: 0 to 299mmHg
• Measurement Accuracy: ±3 mmHg
• Pulse Range: 40 to 180 bpm
• Pulse Measurement Accuracy: ±5%
• Memory: 21 Positions
• Approx. Battery Life: 300 Measurements
• Dimensions: 129 x 103 x 80mm (H x W x D)
• Weight: 250g